BlizzardClasses Fire Frost
- All damage abilities reduced by 4%.
Creatures and NPCs
Spirit Shell (Talent) absorb shield cap of 60% health is now shared among all casting Priests.
- Spirit Shell (Talent) absorb shield duration is now 10 seconds (was 15 seconds).
Items and Rewards
- Rare elite creatures have received a health boost when faced with more than 20 players.
- Heart of Azeroth
The Heart of Azeroth's secondary stats have been reduced by 20%.
Developers' note: We've identified a number of items that were disproportionately powerful for their item level, especially going into Shadowlands, where reaching max level should come with new, more powerful items to wear. So we're making the following adjustments with patch 9.0.2.
The power of several legacy trinkets has been reduced in all content. The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 15%:
The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 25%:
The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 40%: World Events
- The additional second-week content of the Shadowlands Pre-patch, Death Rising, is now available. New quests can be found in Icecrown and capital cities, and you are advised to take extra precautions. Zombies are invading!
- The minions of the Maw are calling the rare spawns of Icecrown much more frequently.
- Players working on the Quel'Delar questline are now able to continue their adventures during the Death Rising events in Icecrown.
- Naxxramas attunement is now available. Visit Archmage Angela Dosantos at Light's Hope Chapel to get started. Light be with you!