Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
HotfixesNovember 23, 2020Classes
Fixed an issue where characters would occasionally be shifted out of Travel Form when logging in after being disconnected or force quitting the game.
- Fixed an issue where Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord Ability) would not increase the damage of damage over time effects.
- Each Ferocious Bite from Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability), with Sabertooth (Talent) selected, should now extend Rip by 5 seconds.
Creatures and NPCs
Resolved an issue where Ray of Frost (Talent) would sometimes not grant 2 charges of Fingers of Frost after the channeled icy beam has completed.
Dungeons and Raids Black Rook Hold
- Fixed an issue that could cause Mothbane the Mighty to despawn immediately when engaged in combat.
Items and RewardsQuests
- Reduced the damage from being hit by boulders in the boulder gauntlet.
- The Death Gate to the Maw should now be available when ready to turn in the Alliance quest, "The Path to Salvation".
- Fixed an issue where groups doing the Bastion quest The Work of One's Hands could get into a state where the heat bar would fail to progress.
- The House of Rituals has sent reinforcements to Bastion, resulting in more available targets for the quest Double Tap.
- Fixed an issue where groups could have difficulties completing the Bastion quest "Step Back From That Ledge, My Friend".
- Fixed an issue where interacting with Vulnerable Aspirants would dismount you during the Bastion quest "On the Edge of a Revelation".
- Necrotic Droplets in the Temple of Courage are no longer level 60 and are very sorry for being so aggressive.
- Fixed an issue where Gerdus would not always be available to turn in the Bastion quest, "WANTED: Gorgebeak".
- Fixed an issue that caused the name of The Jailer to be missing from the subtitles in the Maw cinematic.