Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes March 11, 2022 Classes
- Death Knight
(4) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where the free Heart Strike counterattack was providing more stacks of Endless Rune Waltz than intended during Dancing Rune Weapon.
Dungeons and Raids
(2) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where Ritual of Ruin would cause the Infernal's stun to be permanent.
Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Fixed an issue that could cause doors or bridges to block progress on a reset of the zone.
- Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener
Skolex will no longer use Wormhole Jaws on Raid Finder difficulty.
Lords of Dread
- Fixed an issue causing druids' Travel Form to sometimes disrupt the functionality of Volatile Charge on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue causing certain spell visual effects to become invisible on hunters affected by Feign Death.
- Spell visuals for Cloud of Carrion, Fearful Trepidation, and Infiltration of Dread should no longer be erroneously removed from a Hunter when they cast Feign Death.
Items and Rewards
- Encrypted Affix
Fixed an issue where a set of relics could sometimes fail to all enter combat together.
Player versus Player
- Legendary Memories that were previously obtainable from only Castle Nathria can now be purchased from Rendle, who now also appears in both Castle Nathria and in Haven.
- The Chronicle of Lost Memories now costs 15 Grateful Offerings from Covenant Vendors (was 30), or 1500 Catalogued Research from Archivist Roh-Suir (was 2000), or 400 Soul Cinders from Bonesmith Heirmir (was 600).
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
While in Solo Shuffle, item levels of at least 142 will now be temporarily raised to a minimum of 239.
Developers’ note: We have applied a hotfix that will increase the item level of any item acquired in Shadowlands up to at least 239 while in Solo Shuffle (items above 239 are unaffected by this change). This change will only apply to the Solo Shuffle Brawl due to the unique nature of the game mode. We want players to be able to jump into this new experience right away, but a player with extremely low HP is quickly identified as an easy kill target for each round, resulting in a predictable match for all parties involved. We selected item level 239 to allow for gear acquisition and upgrades to still feel like meaningful power progression for a character.
- Jailer’s Gauntlet (Layers 1—8) along with the newest Layers (13—16) for regular runs are now available in Group Finder.