- The Battle Pet ability Stone Rush now has a 1 round cooldown (was 0).
- The Cinder Kitten is now has increased health. It looks like that armor helps a little after all.
- Several Battle Pets now appear during times of day more appropriate to their ecology.
- Singing Crickets are now considered Rare pets. This change does not apply to pets that have already been acquired.
- Silithid Hatchlings should now be less elusive.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Zen'shar's Eye of Warding to persist after he despawns.
- Newly created Sapphire Cubs will now always be of Uncommon quality.
The following PvP trinkets now have a less powerful on-use effect, but the duration of that effect has been increased:CreaturesDungeons, Raids & Scenarios
- Normal and Heroic mode raid bosses now grant 40 Valor Points each upon being defeated.
- Terrace of Endless Spring
Elemental Shaman will now always be properly eligible for loot after defeating the Raid Finder version of this encounter.
- The floor of Elegon's chamber should now always reappear after he is defeated.
The Sporebat's ability will no longer stack with other similar sources of spell haste.
- It is no longer possible to dispel or Spell Steal Xuen's Crackling Jade Lightning.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Rapture to stop activating normally if it was triggered while the Priest was subject to crowd control.
- Fixed an issue that allowed several spells and abilities to continue to be available while Hexed.
- Damage from will no longer prevent enemy players from capturing flag objectives.
- Havoc will no longer duplicate attacks directed against targets that are affected by Banish or Cyclone. These attacks will not consume any charges of the spell.
Fixed an issue that could cause in-game cut-scenes to be skipped when sound is disabled.
Fixed an issue that allowed players below level 85 to see and loot certain Treasures of Pandaria.
Fixed an issue that could allow the Healing Ward provided by Vol'jin during the Dagger in the Dark
to function outside of the instance.