- The scaling of the dungeons will be increasing from 8% health and damage to 10% per level.
- Completing a dungeon will reward 2 pieces of loot as a base.
One bonus piece of loot will be earned for completing the dungeon in time.
- A stacking 40% chance to get an additional piece of loot will be given for each Keystone level above 15.
- e.g. At level 20, you'll be guaranteed 4 pieces of loot, plus an additional piece if you beat the timer.
Once Tomb unlocks, gear will scale up to Keystone level 15.
Keystones can no longer be depleted and can be deleveled.
- Completing a dungeon on time will work the same way as in 7.2; you'll get a new Keystone for a random dungeon that's 1-3 levels higher.
- If you don't complete the dungeon in time, you'll get a new Keystone for a random dungeon that's 1 level lower.
- If you don't complete the dungeon at all, you'll get a new Keystone for the same dungeon that is 1 level lower.