Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, Wrath of the Lich King Classic, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 7, 2022 Black Market Auction House
- Fixed an issue where players at max level could not use the Black Market Auction House.
Fixed an issue where Sentinel Owl would remove Rogues from Stealth.
Fixed an issue where Transfer the Power was gaining multiple stacks from a single Rising Sun Kick.
- Fixed an issue where Seal of the Crusader was increasing all Holy damage taken by the target instead of just the caster's Holy damage.
Fixed an issue causing Answered Prayers to not be removed when extending Apotheosis.
Secret Technique can now correctly trigger Alacrity.
Creatures and NPCs
Fixed an issue causing Maelstrom Weapon to not stack past 8 stacks with Raging Maelstrom.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed the positions of several enemies in the Fetid Encampment so that they are no longer blocked by the environment.
Shrine of the Storm
- Ruby Life Pools
Kyrakka and Erkhart Stormvein
Fixed an issue where Kyrakka could attack unintended targets when she lands.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Flaming Embers from correctly inflicting damage.
Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
- Tidesage Council
Multiple adjustments were made to Slicing Blast on Normal difficulty to require fewer interrupts from players still in the leveling process.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Death Knights from returning to the dungeon using Death Gate.
- The Bottomless Reliquary Satchel trinket now provides primary stats.
- Greater Obsidian Key will no longer vanish upon leaving the Obsidian Citadel.
- Fixed an issue where Waking Earth and Waking Fire were unable to be used when spawned outside the Waking Shores.
- Increased affected area of Tome of Unstable Power to 8 yards (was 5).
- Fixed an issue where the Darkmoon Deck: Dance was removing players' shapeshift.
- Fixed an issue where Missingway Hand Cannon was incorrectly categorized as a bow.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue where the Snowclaw Cub could not be summoned from the Pet Journal.
Den Mother (PvP Talent) now affects raid and party members.
- Assembly Guardian's Ring absorption reduced by 60% in PvP combat.
- Assembly Scholar's Loop damage reduced by 60% in PvP combat.
- Assembly Preserver's Band heal reduced by 60% in PvP combat.
- The Azure Span
Fixed an issue where the Artifact Locator would remain after completing "Can't Have These."
- Fixed an issue causing "Renown of Dragon Isles" and "Open Orientation" to not be available to alts who have not completed the Thaldrazus storyline, preventing them from completing the endgame campaign.
- Mundane Gems now correctly drop from Djaradin enemies during "Mundane Gems, I Think Not!"
- Fixed an issue where Osoria's Assistance would remain in player's inventory after completing "Hands-Off Operation."
- Fixed an issue with "Second Challenge of Tyr: Might" where the second objective incorrectly directed players to speak with the Projection of Tyr and has been corrected to the Maiden of Inspiration.
The Waking Shores
- World Quests
Fixed an issue where freeing Imprisoned Travelers during "Rebel Concerns" was not correctly providing credit.
- Fixed an issue with "Hydro Tuskarr" where switching watershoes caused the extra action button to disappear.
- Fixed the visual for Watergliders and Waterwalkers when they are equipped during "Hydro Tuskarr."
- Fixed an issue where the Sneaky Youngster could be interacted with multiple times during "Hide and Seek."
- The amount of Impressive Dragon Skulls required to complete Tarjin's Tale reduced to 5 (was 25).
- Iskaara Tuskarr
Map icons for the Community Feast should now display for eligible alts.
- Players who have reached renown rank 26 or higher with Valdrakken Accord will now unlock armor for all four dragonriding drakes when they enter Thaldraszus.