Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 16, 2020 Achievements
- Baine can now be targeted by snowballs in Oribos for the Scrooge achievement. Happy Winter's Veil!
- While progressing through the Adventures campaign, certain Maw Adventures now have fixed difficulty and availability.
- Fixed an issue where training dummies in covenant sanctums would keep players in combat for too long.
Fixed an issue where Alexandros Mograine could fail to appear during the Kyrian Campaign quest "An Expected Visitor."
Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids Sludgefist
- A cinematic now plays when earning Dreamweaver as a Soulbind.
- Fixed an issue where Night Fae players who abandon the quest "The Garden of Night" would be unable to see Qadarin to accept it again.
- Fixed an issue during the Night Fae campaign quest "Broken Webs" where Qadarin would not be near the player after relogging.
- Fixed an issue where Qadarin would be unavailable to turn in the Night Fae quest "Spriggan Snares" if players had turned in "A Little Pruning" and "Broken Webs" first.
- Fixed an issue where Chain Slam would sometimes hit players twice.
- Fixed an issue where Giant Fists would sometimes not hit the closest player to Sludgefist's melee target.
Plaguefall Sanguine Depths Items and RewardsQuests
- Fixed an issue where Druids could cancel their shapeshift forms to escape the reduced movement speed effect from March of the Penitent.
The Maw: Eye of the Jailer
- "The Great Vault" quest can now be completed while in a raid group.
- The quest "Lead the Way" will no longer become blocked by members of the opposite faction.
- Fixed an issue where progress would not display for the quest "Observing Arenas."
- Skaggldrynk can once again be used by players in Vault of the Wardens to complete the quest "Vault of the Wardens: Demon's Bile", regardless of their level.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Adjusted the per-player health scaling on Soulsteel Colossus to bring his overall combat duration down to a reasonable level.
- Corrected an issue that could cause actors in a flashback scene triggered by returning the Runecarver's memories to fail to display correctly.
- Empowered enemies at the end of a floor now have more delay in between their basic magic damage spells.
- Reduced the amount of damage some area of effect spells were doing to party sizes greater than 1.
- Reduced the maximum number of targets a Deadsoul Echo can fire Discordant Barrage at.
- Reduced the visual clutter intensity of Discordant Barrage.
- Goxul the Devourer
Time between casts of Mass Devour increased to 36 seconds (was 18 seconds).
- Health and damage reduced by 10%.
- The Tea Tales series of World Quests in Revendreth should now correctly continue to appear for players who have completed all 4 characters' tales. apologizes profusely for his inadvertent rudeness in neglecting your previous invitations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cryptstalker 4-Set bonus effect to sometimes place the Hunter back in combat after using Feign Death.
- Warlock's Plagueheart 4-Set bonus effect now properly affects Corruption damage.
- Mage's Enigma 5-Set bonus effect now activates when Arcane Missiles are resisted.
- Mage's Enigma 2-Set bonus effect now always functions while talented into Arcane Concentration.