How Big a Threat?
|Blackwood Pathfinder slain (8)|
|Blackwood Windtalker slain (5)|
DescriptionYou've already proven adept at scouting our enemy, <name>. Do you have what it takes to fight them as well?
Not all adventurers prefer straightforward combat to the art of stealth and evasion.
If you think you're up for the task, then the furbolg camp south of Auberdine is currently the biggest threat to our people. You'll find some of the Blackwood tribe there. Kill 8 pathfinders and 5 windtalkers, and return to me here.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,810 experience
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.