Stealing Back the Mushrooms
|Box of Mushrooms (10)|
Description<class>, I've got an idea. I want you to head north again, this time into the heart of ogre territory!
Northwest of the Hewn Bog there is a place named Ango'rosh Stronghold, which sits on a floating island across a large mushroom bridge.
The ogres must be storing the harvested mushrooms there. I bet you'll find them all over the place, and probably on the ogres themselves, too!
Bring me a sufficient number and I will try to do something about providing the bog lords with a new source of nourishment.
You've been ever so careful not to disturb the natural order of things, and we've gathered so much information in such a short amount of time!
Now, let's see if our little plan to grow a new food supply for the bog lords is going to work.
|Zangar Epaulets||Marsh Survivalist's Belt|
|Helm of Natural Purity||Leesa'oh's Wristbands|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,490 experience
- 350 reputation with Cenarion Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.