Saving Princess Stillpine
You must kill High Chief Bristlelimb for the key that opens the cage.
|Princess Stillpine Saved|
DescriptionHelp me, <name>! The Bristlelimb captured me and are planning to sacrifice me to their foul gods!
High Chief Bristlelimb holds the key that opens the cage. To force him to appear, you must slaughter the evil Bristlelimb furbolgs that inhabit the enclave, just two camps to the west of this camp. If you kill enough of them, he will surely come for vengeance! When he shows up, kill him and get the key!
My father will richly reward you if you can save me!
|Stillpine Shocker||The Thumper|
|Stillpine Family Letter Opener|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.