|Bloodmyst Hatchling slain (10)|
DescriptionOne thing we've learned in our travels is that extreme care must be taken when introducing wildlife from one world to another. When the Exodar crashed, it was carrying specimens of various Outland species, including an insectoid predator called the ravager.
Some of the specimens were lost, but many others survived and took to the wild. If we don't keep them in check, they will upset the natural balance here on the islands.
You'll find these ravagers to the west of Kessel's Crossing, near the coast.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|2 Stone Sledgehammer||Elekk Handler's Blade|
|Old Elekk Prod||Surplus Bastard Sword|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 880 experience
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.