Captives at Deatholme
|Apothecary Enith Rescued|
|Apprentice Varnis Rescued|
|Ranger Vedoran Rescued|
|Renzithen's Restorative Draught|
DescriptionAh, yes. One of my finest creations. This draught will break most forms of alchemically induced stupor.
Side effects include confusion, nausea and - in rare cases - temporary blindness. All much preferable to whatever the Scourge plans to do to those prisoners in Deatholme, if you ask me.
Best of luck, brave <class>. You are going to need it.
RewardsYou will receive: 25 (or 2 97 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,950 experience
- 3,000 reputation with Tranquillien
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.