Deactivating the Spire
|First Power Source Deactivated|
|Second Power Source Deactivated|
|Third Power Source Deactivated|
|Deactivating Jewel (Provided)|
DescriptionAs you may know, Magister Duskwither sent me back here to shut down the power sources that feed the Spire. There are three of them, each located in a different place inside.
Unfortunately, I appear to be too late, and Duskwither Spire has been overrun with strange, magical creatures. While I haven't the expertise to accomplish this task, surely a <class>, such as yourself, could do so easily?
With the power to the Spire cut off, I think I'll stay here a while and see if things calm down long enough for me to sneak in and retrieve their remains.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 630 experience
- 150 reputation with Silvermoon City
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.