Winterfall Ritual Totem
|Winterfall Ritual Totem (Provided)|
DescriptionYou have found one of the Winterfall furbolg's ritual totems. The totem itself is of non-descript construction, but it seems to emanate an almost tangible sense of dread and despair. If many of the Winterfall furbolgs do indeed carry these, it certainly would go a long way in explaining their current condition.
One of the furbolgs inside Timbermaw Hold may have a use for such an item... that is, if you've earned their trust enough for them to speak with you.
Divine wisdom has brought both this and you to us, <name>. We will study this object intently; perhaps one day, the Winterfall will rage against us no longer.
Thank you, friend - please accept these offerings in exchange for your benevolence.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 70 (or 5 31 if completed at level 110)
|Major Healing Potion||Major Mana Potion|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,870 experience
- 350 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.