|Winterfall Shaman slain (8)|
|Winterfall Den Watcher slain (8)|
|Winterfall Ursa slain (8)|
DescriptionThe Timbermaw tend to stay to themselves, <name>. While we do allow safe passage to those we trust, we try to avoid other furbolg tribes if at all possible.
The Winterfall tribe as of late has become increasingly hostile towards us. They seem to be in a state of rage, completely engulfed by their own fear and hatred of anything they do not understand.
I must ask you to thin their numbers as to lessen the threat against us. Seek them out in Winterfall Village, far to the east of here.
I would ask of you to please continue helping us, <name>. We have very few allies on which to call upon, and without your aid, the threats against my tribe would surely be too much for us to handle alone.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Earth Warder's Gloves||Gloves of the Pathfinder|
|Vest of the Den Watcher||Ursa's Embrace|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,150 experience
- 350 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.