|Southsea Pirate slain (10)|
|Southsea Freebooter slain (10)|
|Southsea Dock Worker slain (10)|
|Southsea Swashbuckler slain (10)|
DescriptionArgh! They want the impossible from me!
The Steamwheedle Cartel wants me to teach the Southsea pirates a lesson. The problem is that I can't be in two places at once; I need to stay here to keep the peace.
Of late, the pirates have been disregarding the protection money that the cartel regularly forks over. So I'd like to temporarily deputize you to go down there and show them what for.
You'll find them at Lost Rigger Cove, which is not too far to the south. Thanks <name>, I'll owe you one!
I'm sure that the Cartel will ease up on me now that you've dealt with those Southsea scum. Let's see, what can I give you as a reward? How about a little coin and you choose from one of these for your trouble?
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Southsea Head Bucket||Southsea Mojo Boots|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 7,370 experience
- 250 reputation with Gadgetzan
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.