Securing the Lines
|Durotar Harpy slain (12)|
DescriptionGazlowe told me once, "Rezlak. There's one thing you need to know in life, and that's if you want something done well, do it yourself."
I can't deal with losing all our caravans, so I'm just going to take matters into my own hands. Harpies plague our supply routes. If we kill the harpies, the caravans are safe.
Of course, there was one other thing that Gazlowe taught me, and that's "You can get anything done for a price." You in, <name>? Good... I recommend starting in the canyon to the east.
You're pretty good at what you do, <name>, you ought to track down my boss in Ratchet. I'll bet he could find some work for you.
Oh, and don't worry, I wouldn't forget to pay you for the service you provided me.
|Harpy Wing Clipper||Hickory Shortbow|
|Blemished Wooden Staff||Jagged Wing Slasher|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,300 experience
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- 250 reputation with Darkspear Trolls
- 250 reputation with Ratchet
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.