Hallow's End Treats for Jesper!
Return to Jesper in front of Stormwind with a Darnassus Marzipan, Gnomeregan Gumdrop, Stormwind Nougat, and Ironforge Mint.
DescriptionI'm not allowed to go trick-or-treating. After Deathwing's attack, I'm lucky Matron Nightingale lets me be this far away.
If you trick-or-treat for me, I'd trade you the candy you get for some I already have!
Each of the innkeepers in the big cities have candy they give for Hallow's End - talk to them and do the tricks they ask for! Also, a little gnome named Talvash in Ironforge is handing out candy as well. When you have all the candy, bring them back to me here!
Thank you for trick-or-treating for me. Here, take these pumpkin treats - I think you'll like them a lot!
Happy Hallow's End, <name>!
RewardsYou will receive: (or 1 46 50 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Alliance
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.