At a forge, smash the Prospector's Picks to create Broken Tools.
Bring 5 Broken Tools to Baine Bloodhoof in Bloodhoof Village.
|Broken Tools (5)|
DescriptionThere are dwarves preparing a dig site to the northwest. They think secrets lie in the earth, and that is true, but hollowing and defiling the land is no way to earn its teachings.
Collect the dwarven tools of digging, smash them, and return to me with the dwarves' broken tools.
You can smash the tools at a forge. You will find one in Thunder Bluff, but any forge -- even a forge at the dwarven camp -- will suffice.
|Fortified Bindings||Rough-Hewn Kodo Leggings|
|Chain Kodo-Rider's Pants|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,060 experience
- 250 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.