Deadwood of the North
|Deadwood Den Watcher slain (5)|
|Deadwood Avenger slain (5)|
|Deadwood Shaman slain (5)|
DescriptionThere is a camp of Deadwood furbolgs directly to our southwest. Corruption permeates the camp, and I wish to put an end to it before they become a problem.
The Deadwood tribe is evil, but it is the effects of the fel that pollutes their minds. Their hostility is not truly an innate quality, yet they cannot be helped. For this reason, I am deeply saddened by having to fight my own brethren.
Please, <name>, do what must be done, and do not mention the details; they upset me far too much.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 150 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.