Avast Ye, Admiral!
|Baron Revilgaz slain|
|Fleet Master Seahorn slain|
|Bloodsail Buccaneers (Friendly)|
|Booty Bay (Hated)|
DescriptionListen close, sea dawg... the powers of Booty Bay is what keeps us Bloodsail from sailing wheres we like and taking whats we want as rights o' plunder. Were ye to put a knife to Fleet Master Seahorn, we'd ne'er run afoul of a Booty Bay's vessel. Were ye to put a knife to Baron Revilgaz, we'd ne'er face the law on their terms.
If ye are to be an honorary admiral amongst us - yes, ADMIRAL, you'll puts a knife to both of 'em as I've says. Go now <lad/lass>, and return to me once ye does the deeds.
It warms the cackles of me heart to give ye this hat. Ye will ne'er find one like it anywheres, and all that gazes upon ye will see that yer an Admiral of the Bloodsail Navy!
RewardsYou will receive: (or 30 if completed at level 110)
|Bloodsail Admiral's Hat|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.