Haze of Evil
|Atal'ai Haze (5)|
DescriptionTo tell you the truth, <name>, I've never seen any plants like this in my travels. Perhaps I should take a trip to this crater...
At any rate, I think I know just the thing Muigin's looking for -- Atal'ai haze. It's horrid stuff, hard to collect, but it's just what he needs to control the little monsters.
You'll need to visit the temple of Atal'Hakkar in the Swamp of Sorrows. The Atal'ai Haze can be collected from the deep lurkers, murk worms, or oozes found there. Good luck, <name>!
RewardsYou will receive: 75 (or 7 50 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,495 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.