DescriptionVanCleef and I were members of the Stonemasons Guild. Our main project was to rebuild Stormwind after the War.
When we had finished our duties, we were cheated. The nobles refused to pay us for our work. Some of the more senior of the Stonemasons were offered governmental jobs, but VanCleef refused it out of loyalty to all the Stonemasons. He led a riot and left the city, swearing revenge.
His lieutenant, Bazil Thredd, might know more about VanCleef's plans. He's being held prisoner in the Stockade.
Bazil Thredd?! Why would you want to speak with that fool? How am I supposed to know you're not one of his cronies, come down to help with his bloody riot? If all the blasted cells weren't open, I might throw you in one for a while!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,060 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.