Bring the Hive Wall Sample to Hol'anyee Marshal in Un'Goro Crater.
|Hive Wall Sample|
|Unused Scraping Vial|
DescriptionJust because we've suffered a setback doesn't mean that research must stop! We were investigating the Gorishi insects in the southern part of the crater before winding up here. Their presence is alien to the ecology of Un'Goro, and we want to find out why.
In their hive network must be larval hatcheries. You can identify these places by their hanging larval spawns. Use this vial to take a sample of the hive wall near any of the hatcheries. Bring it back to me for study, but be careful!
RewardsYou will receive: 40 (or 5 1 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,330 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.