|Manual of Engineering Disciplines (Provided)|
DescriptionEngineering at the expert level breaks into two disciplines: gnome and goblin. While I think it is a waste, you should be aware of gnome specialization. They make items and gadgets that claim to change the world, but rarely often work.
<name>, read this manual. If you wish to learn how to make metal paper weights, then take that manual to Tinkmaster Overspark in Ironforge. Remember - membership is permanent and prevents joining the other discipline, so make sure you are sure before finishing his task!
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.