|Manual of Engineering Disciplines (Provided)|
DescriptionEngineering at the expert level breaks into two disciplines: gnome and goblin. Gnome engineering represents by far the superior of the two! It's about the construction of wonderful gadgets and devices that make life better!
<name>, read this manual. If you want to learn more on gnome engineering, then take that manual to Tinkmaster Overspark in Ironforge. Remember - membership is permanent and prevents joining the other discipline, so make sure you are sure before finishing his task!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 155 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.