The Darkspear Rebellion
|Find Zen'tabra in Razor Hill|
DescriptionThe trolls are in open rebellion. This could work to our advantage! If they open up a second front, Garrosh cannot possibly defend the city from us both.
I have a very risky assignment for you. I need you to be the Alliance representative, and open up talks with Vol'jin of the Darkspear tribe.
Try finding the troll prisoner that we freed from Kor'kron clutches. Zen'tabra, wasn't it?
It may be our only chance to bring Garrosh to his knees...
Why de Alliance seek de Darkspear? We fightin' de "Warchief," sure, but dat don't mean we friends. I never trust de Alliance, an' I ain't 'bout ta start now.
Still, dat funny mechanical cat ya have saved me life... so I give you dis. I let ya speak wit' Vol'jin.
Let him decide if ya words be venom or honey.
Don't be tryin' nothin', <class>. Ya lift a finger against Vol'jin, ya life be forfeit.
RewardsYou will receive: 1 14
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,370 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.