It is time to make our move. Go to the Tomb of Shadows, weaken him, and take him captive.
I will stay here in case Garrosh arrives. He must be delayed so that we can take our prize before he destroys it in his anger.
In truth, though, I am not sure what our next move should be. I will contact the leaders of our allies and see if they have ideas - I don't know that our arcane talents are going to pry the secrets of our mogu captive.