DescriptionWhen I ordered the excavation of the tunnel to the northwest, I thought we'd find something useful. Gold, iron... anything! Instead, we found mogu artifacts, and I get a bunch of dwarves from the Explorers' League to baby-sit. I hear from the soldiers that there's trouble in the mines. I have orders from Wrynn that I have to support the Explorers' League, but I can't spare any troops. Can you get down there and find out what's going on?
RewardsYou will receive: 1 14
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,370 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.