Against the Hatecrest
DescriptionAt this point, I am going to direct you to my second, Latronicus. He's been keeping a close eye on the naga forces to date. I'll assess the general situation here in regards to the naga; as much as I want to commit a full force to move against them, leaving the stronghold open to direct attack from the Horde - or worse - seems less than optimal.
Anyway, Latronicus awaits. Good work thus far, <name>. Keep it up.
I've been tasked by General Feathermoon to address the naga in a direct manner. My plans are two fold: one, we will weaken their forces both in number and in command, and two, we will uncover what they are up to in the ruins. With your help, we'll counter the naga presence without sacrificing the general security of the stronghold.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 505 experience
- 25 reputation with Darnassus
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.