|Simple Letter (Provided)|
DescriptionI was asked to bring this to your attention as soon as you returned from dealing with the Blackrock spies, <name>. It appears to be a letter sealed with the insignia of Llane, our local warrior trainer. I wouldn't hesitate to read it before you go about any other business here in the Abbey.
There's been an influx of warriors in Elwynn recently--which is good for Stormwind, but bad for the orcs in the area.
The Knights of the Silver Hand have done well in making this place fairly safe, but as you meet the other citizens, I think you'll find they all have problems they could use some help with--help a <class> can give them. Good luck.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 125 experience
- 75 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.