Learn and Grow III: Tending Crops
|Parched EZ-Gro Green Cabbage watered (2)|
|Rusty Watering Can|
DescriptionMy grandfather used to say "Yoonie, a cabbage is like a woman: ignore her and she'll turn rotten. Pamper her and she'll grow big and plump and you can put a ribbon on her and take her to market to show her off to your frie-" look, he was from a different time, okay?
The point is, now that our cabbages have sprouted, they need attention! Today they look a little dry, so you should water them.
Here's the old watering can grandpa left. It will always be near the field if you need it.
Today they were thirsty, but you never know what they might need. Pay close attention to your crops and tend them accordingly.
I got all kinds of advice from my grandpa, so if you're ever unsure of how to take care of something, feel free to ask!
Just make sure it's strictly related to farming...
RewardsYou will receive: 10 20
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,140 experience
- 500 reputation with The Tillers
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.