Learn and Grow II: Tilling and Planting
|Soil Tilled (2)|
|EZ-Gro Green Cabbage Seeds Planted (2)|
|EZ-Gro Green Cabbage Seeds|
DescriptionOkay, now we've got our seeds, it's time to plant them.
First, we have to prepare the soil! You gotta till the soil and break it up to make a nice bed for our little sprouts.
Till those two plots of soil over there, then plant the seeds in them.
Notice how those seeds sprouted immediately? That's part of what makes this valley so ideal for farming - something about the soil here just makes veggies grow like crazy!
The work's not done yet, though.
RewardsYou will receive: 10 20
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,140 experience
- 500 reputation with The Tillers
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.