The High Wilderness
|Gordunni Warlock slain (8)|
|Gordunni Shaman slain (8)|
|Gordunni Brute slain (8)|
DescriptionAlthough it is dangerous, Troyas and I have been investigating the ruins that cover the forests of Feralas.
Lately, though, Troyas has been going on his own to the High Wilderness, and I really worry about him. The Gordunni Ogres have taken over that area, and they don't take kindly to anyone that enters their territory.
I was hoping you might be willing to travel to the ruins to the southeast and clear out some of the ogres. Make it a little safer for my Troyas, and I will be extremely grateful.
Now, please, don't mention a word to Troyas about this...
RewardsYou will receive: 65
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,290 experience
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.