The Spider God
|Find the Spider God's Name|
DescriptionThe Witherbarks worship a spider god, and from her they collect their most potent venom. So if you want the venom, then you must summon their god!
To do that, you must know her true name, and that name is on a tablet buried in Tanaris, in the troll city of Zul'Farrak, in a tomb guarded by Theka the Martyr.
Defeat Theka and find and read his tablet to discover the spider god's name. When you know it, return to me.
I will put it to parchment and create for you a spell of summoning...
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,055 experience
- 500 reputation with Darkspear Trolls
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.