Back to Basics
|Practice Making Rice Flour (6)|
DescriptionThere are certain things that everyone needs, from the basic household cook to the master chef. One of the city's most important staples is rice flour. Most families keep at least one basket of rice in their houses and the residents of the Craftsmen's Terrace and Tradesmen's Terrace are no different.
I often ask my students to help with the task of pounding rice into flour since it's good practice and an endless task. Why don't you give it a try?
RewardsYou will receive: 19 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.