Hounds of Shannox
|Houndbone Ash (6)|
DescriptionOn the Firelands' largest island, our troops have been having trouble against Shannox, the flamewaker hunter. Not only does he have impeccable aim, but he keeps trained hounds that give our troops no end of trouble.
Tholo, in all his wisdom, thinks it would be a good idea to study the biology of these hounds. I, of course, agree with Tholo.
You will find several hounds in the Molten Flow, beneath the Furnace. We will need their ashes to study.
We will have it analyzed immediately.
Return again soon. While I do enjoy spending time with Anren, we also appreciate your company, <name>.
RewardsYou will receive: 9 40
|Mark of the World Tree|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,870 experience
- 250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.