Against Lord Shalzaru
Description<name>, new scouting reports have given us a good idea on the naga chain of command. Royalty is present amongst their rank and file, and they're the ones calling all the shots.
Specifically, we've identified one of the crueler royals as Lord Shalzaru. Scouts report that he himself has uncovered an odd relic during a recent naga excavation in a cave south of the main ruins, across the water on the Isle of Dread.
Put a stop to it by putting a stop to him, and bring me his relic so we can study it.
Have you performed the mission given to you, <name>?
Here is more bounty money from the stronghold treasury - you've earned every copper. You and yours are welcome in Feathermoon Stronghold anytime, my friend.
One more thing before you depart, <name>... if you could...
RewardsYou will receive: 50 (or 3 33 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,530 experience
- 150 reputation with Darnassus
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.