High Chief Winterfall
|High Chief Winterfall slain|
DescriptionThe Winterfall furbolg are not a normally aggressive tribe, and this change in their behavior leads me to think that they must be under orders from their chief. We most likely can't undo the damage that has already been done, but if their leader is slain, they may not get any worse.
Head east again, past where you found that cauldron. High Chief Winterfall is here, at the easternmost part of Timbermaw Post.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Wand of Sudden Changes||Furbolg Fur Bracers|
|Princess Zoe's Old Hunting Gloves||Ambush Armguards|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,200 experience
- 2,000 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.