|Pristine Owl Feather (12)|
DescriptionBy tradition, Wildhammer brides wear white to show their purity. In addition, they wear a crown of black feathers - to show their CHUTZPAH.
Owl feathers make the boldest statement, and Fanny deserves nothing less. Tawny owls are native to the Highlands. Look for them circling near trees that grow along the cliffs, and take their feathers.
You'll probably want to kill 'em, first.
RewardsYou will receive: 9
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Wildhammer Clan
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.