|Pristine Owl Feather (12)|
DescriptionBy tradition, Wildhammer brides wear white to show their purity. In addition, they wear a crown of black feathers - to show their CHUTZPAH.
Owl feathers make the boldest statement, and Fanny deserves nothing less. Tawny owls are native to the Highlands. Look for them circling near trees that grow along the cliffs, and take their feathers.
You'll probably want to kill 'em, first.
RewardsYou will receive: 9
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Wildhammer Clan
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.