|Twisted Elementium Loop (10)|
DescriptionAs you well know, the amount of energy stored in a conventional spring is equal to one half the spring's elasticity times the displacement squared. Unless you're using an elementium spring. Then the numbers get obscene! Mathematically grotesque!
I need some elementium loops for my secret weapon, and it just so happens that Twilight's Hammer cultists use coils like that to bind earth elementals.
Find them on the Obsidian Stoneslaves east of here, in the terrible region known as the Black Breach.
That's just a rough approximation of course, don't hold me accountable for those numbers.
RewardsYou will receive: 9
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.