DescriptionAt the core of Animus is an artifact known as the Doomstone. One of its properties is an ability to absorb a great deal of energy.
This is how the cultists are trying to set off the explosion... by overloading the stone and amplifying the power through the elemental.
Bring me the Doomstone. For safe keeping, of course.
I thank you for doing my dirty work, <class>. You kept my hands clean while ridding me of some incompetent Grimtotem leaders.
Not only do I have the Rattle of Bones, the Writ of History, and the Drums of War, but I now have the ultimate artifact: the Doomstone!
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Bracers of Safe Keeping||Withering Mask|
|Dirty Work Greaves||Dupe's Bracers|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,900 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.