|Escort OOX-22/FE to safety|
DescriptionThe gnome's voice crackles once again from the robot:
"I need to move OOX-22/FE to an open, safe place so it can begin a lengthy take-off procedure. It has built-in cloaking, but I need time on my end to make it operational again. Escort the robot from its current location to, let's say, the main road! That should be a perfect place, and long enough, to get things online!"
"Escort it safely and then come talk to me in Booty Bay! Oglethorpe Obnoticus - out!"
Please, take your choice of any of these items I have. Thank you again for your generous assistance <name>, my robots and I are in your debt!
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Failed Flying Experiment||Chainlink Towel|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.