|Tyr's Hand Scarlet Crusader slain (10)|
DescriptionWe were only given one hundred men to complete this mission, and we're already down by one. Our scout was sent into the enemy stronghold to clear out some of the guards that patrol the area, and to send off a flare so we could enter with a coordinated attack. Our ninety-nine remaining men lie at the ready, waiting for that flare. I need a talented <class> like you to sneak into Tyr's Hand, take out as many of their guards as possible, and then set off that flare.
Are you up to it?
The fallen Argent centurion got much closer to setting off this flare than you had guessed.
RewardsThe following spell will be cast on you:
|Update Phase Shift (Player)|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,820 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.