Scouting the Shore
|Beach Head Control Point Scouted|
DescriptionIt's them or us, <class>. Only one of us can command this beach.
North of here you'll see a small hill with a commanding view of the shoreline. Whoever controls that hill will have the upper hand up and down the shore!
I need to know what the current situation is. Scout the beach head control point, marked by that enormous flag, and return to me.
You don't have to try to capture it, unless you're spoiling for a fight...
RewardsYou will receive: 4 50
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,370 experience
- 75 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.