DescriptionDo you know why Mortuus appends 'nub' to your name, <name>? Because he is an incompetent sycophant that has trouble seeing through his oversized helmet. 'NUB' is your classification. You are now part of the NEW UNDERCITY BATALLION.
But enough with the comedy! I sent Deathstalker Yorick on a shadow operation two days ago. Her goal was to get information on the Gilneas Liberation Front and return. Three days and no word from her.
Head southwest to the Ivar Patch and look for Yorick, <name>.
There's no time to explain. We have to act now or this mission will be compromised.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 660 experience
- 150 reputation with Tranquillien Conversion
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.