Looks Like a Tauren Pirate to Me
|Return both items to Fleet Master Seahorn|
|Oversized Pirate Hat|
DescriptionFirallon wants MY head? Now that's interesting. But it's nothing we can't work around.
This Yancey character probably doesn't know my face too well. Most non-tauren find us tauren indistinguishable from one another. In fact... most non-tauren find us indistinguishable from... a certain four-legged farm creature.
Rikqiz the leatherworker keeps one of these creatures here in Booty Bay, and Narkk is my chief supplier for pirate hats. Get a replacement head and a hat, then return with both.
This was fun, <name>.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Head of Fleet Master Seahorn|
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.