A Golden Opportunity
|Golden Stonefish (3)|
|Razgar's Fillet Knife|
DescriptionYou heard of the golden stonefish, <name>? The thing with these fish is that they can't be caught by normal means. They have jaws so strong that they snap right through any hooks or lures you try to use on 'em.
You can find a number of them in Thunder Ridge, south of Orgrimmar. That ridge used to be full of thunder lizards, but they all drowned in the flood.
Take my knife, swim down there and cut off their tails. You should be able to use the tail to zap any stonefish you find.
RewardsYou will receive: 15 (or 2 37 if completed at level 110)
|Bag of Shiny Things|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.