Ending the Invasion!
|Kurtok the Slayer slain|
DescriptionThe rampaging orc horde is lead by a savage beast known as Kurtok the Slayer! Kurtok is responsible for the recent invasion and must be killed if we are to have peace in the valley.
Venture back east, across the river and through the vineyard, and look for the passage leading into the mountains. Kurtok will be there, preparing for another assault. Kill him and return to me.
You have the thanks of Stormwind and of the Alliance, hero!
|Militia Warhammer||Militia Hammer|
|Peacebringer's Staff||Abbey Defender's Crossbow|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 560 experience
- 350 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.