|Overloaded Harvest Golem enabled|
|Energized Harvest Reaper slain (25)|
|Harvest Watcher Heart|
DescriptionFrom what I've heard, all you really need to do is find a suitable harvest golem and drop in the heart. Once you've done that you should be able to take full control of the creature.
I think there's a whole field of overloaded harvest golems west of here, at the Molsen Farm. Look for the arcs of electricity.
Should you manage to get it working, use the golem to destroy the energized harvest reapers at the old Molsen farm. Those monsters are much more destructive than the ones on our farm.
|Saldean's Working Gloves||Chewed Belt|
|Harvester Boots||Chewed Chain Cord|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,470 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.